Miller Harness - general working
The Honeywell Fall Arrest Harness is suitable for any general working at height application.
The highly visible polyester webbing makes it easy to detect worker compliance. It is a light-weight harness which makes it comfortable to wear all day long with minimal restriction to the wearer’s movements.
- Frontal belay loops for fall arrest (must be used together).
- Large rear fall arrest d-ring.
- Push-through alloy steel buckles.
- Vest style makes it easy to don.
- Fully adjustable: chest strap, shoulder, leg straps,
- All attachment points are clearly labelled and define the attachment’s application.
- Brightly coloured webbing enables the user to be easily identified whilst working at heights.
- Webbing has excellent UV resistant properties.
- Harness Only
- AS/NZS 1891.1 - 2007 -