BOGS BOZEMAN TALL Gumboot
The Bozeman is a sturdy, lightweight all-weather boot perfect for knocking out your dirtiest activities.
Neither rain nor snow nor subzero temperatures should keep you from your to-do list. These boots are temperature rated to below -40°C with 5mm Neo-Tech waterproof insulation.
Made with seamless construction they are 30% lighter than comparable boots and are more durable.
- 100% waterproof
- Durable hand last rubber with a four way stretch inner bootie
- Made with Seamless Construction – 30% lighter than comparable boots and enhanced durability
- Constructed with 5mm Neo-Tech waterproof insulation
- Rebound technology in outsole provides lasting comfort
- Lined with EveryDry and Bogs Max-Wick to evaporate sweat
- Flex width removable dual footbeds for better fit
- Footbed features dual density EVA, Ortholite, and DuraFresh for optimal comfort
- Non-marking and self-cleaning BioGrip chemical and slip resistant outsole
- Bogs Stabilizer provides natural fit and under foot support
- 33cm height (size 9)
- Approx. 905 grams (size 9)
- Circumference: 16"
- Comfort rated to -40° Celsius