BOGS ULTRA HIGH Classic Gumboot
The Bogs® Ultra High boot was originally designed to help dairy farmers stay safe and comfy on slippery indoor and outdoor cement surfaces.
Easy-on pull handles, durable hand-lasted rubber over 7mm waterproof Neo-Tech insulation.
An internal midsole with rubber sponge for extra cushioning and warmth. Aegis antimicrobial odor protection insole.
Comfort-rated from temperate to -40°C. You don’t have to milk cows for a living to appreciate the every day comfort and durability of this boot.
- 100% Waterproof
- Durable hand-lasted rubber and a four way stretch inner bootie
- Constructed with 7mm waterproof Neo-Tech
- Easy-on pull handles
- Internal midsole with rubber sponge delivers extra cushion and warmth
- Non-slip and non-marking outsole
- Aegis antimicrobial odor protection insole
- Comfort rated from temperate to -40°C
- 35cm height (size 9)
- Approx. 1022 grams (size 9)
- Circumference at calf 43cm
- Available in sizes 7-14
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed