DUPLA FULL FACE MASK TR2002 silicone
SPASCIANI - TR 2002 S CL3
Full Face Mask, Negative Pressure, with threaded connector to EN 148-1 made of:
- Face blank with double revert seal, ergonomic and bellows-like
- Visor, panoramic and wide visibility
- Group that holds in one single body the exhale membrane, the gasket/valve holder and the exhale membrane
- Inner nose cup
- Head harness, five arms
- Neck strap
The mask can be used with:
- Negative pressure devices provided with the same threaded connector to EN 148-1, such as filters, air lines, PAPRs etc.
- SPASCIANI series 2000 twin cartridges, mounted on the DUPLA adaptor P/N 157900000
Limitations for use
The mask cannot be used with positive pressure SCBAs nor with devices not provided with the same connector to EN 148-1.
Classification and Marking
Full Face Mask, Class 3 to EN 136:1998 and Directive 89/686/EEC (PPE).
Face Blank: Silicone
Visor: Polycarbonate scratch and solvent resistant
Head harness: Silicone
Nose Cup: TPE
Neck strap: PVC