ARC Balaclava double ply , Arc rated
• ARC flash flame resistant protective balaclava to provide coverage for the whole head, neck and top of the shoulder blades.
• For electric ARC protection, NFPA70E-2012 risk category 1 and 2 requirements.
• To be used in conjunction with Electric ARC shields, safety helmets and other ARC rated protective equipment.
• Lightweight, breathable hood that offers exceptional flame and heat resistance.
• HD-ARC-FR3 has the highest class rating of 34.4 cal/cm² designed for comfort, is warm in Winter and cooler in Summer compared to Nomex hoods. The tri blend material is softer and less irritable.
• Extra heavy elasticised hood opening, flat stitched seams sewn with 100% Nomex thread.
• All stress points bar-tacked
ATPV rating is 34.4 cal/cm2
NFPA 70E -2012