Irish Setter Tactical (832)
Aim for a professional look with this rugged, waterproof boot designed for tactical performance.
Ravine Tactical boots combine rugged construction and advanced technologies with essential tactical features.
Gun range enthusiasts, EMTs and law enforcement professionals will appreciate their all-black design, polishable leather, side-zip entry, military-grade quick-dry lining and a waterproof membrane that resists blood-borne pathogens.
- Strategically placed high-rebound material brings high-end athletic shoe technology to more practical applications, delivering a recharging burst of energy with every step.
- An Irish Setter exclusive scent control process, ScentBan™ is added to various materials from leathers to linings to footbeds, killing bacteria that cause odors.
- Provides resistance to penetration of blood-borne pathogens by incorporating a waterproof membrane that is highly breathable. In addition, the membrane has been shown to provide resistance to penetration of blood-borne pathogens per ASTM F1671. However, no product offers total protection. In spite of the high quality standards to which this footwear and the membrane are produced, the barrier properties can be compromised by many factors, including wear, tears, delamination, sewing or imperfect seams. Under no circumstances will Red Wing Shoe Company, Inc., or the manufacturer of the membrane, be responsible for damages arising from the use of this product.
- ULTRADRY™ WATERPROOF
- Our UltraDry™ construction combines a moisture management lining with waterproof components for dry, long-lasting comfort and performance.
- CuShin™ Comfort tongue technology was designed to minimize pressure some hunters feel on their shin from the top of the boot tongue. A four-way stretch nylon offers relief and flexibility while walking, and an internal padded waffle mesh maintains premium comfort.