Welding Blankets (Carbon Felt)
- Easy to cut and can be conformed to complex curves
- Lightweight material for ease of use
- Ideal for industrial ovens, furnaces, gaskets, and protection from heavy sparks and slag
- 1800°F working temperature
- 3000°F melting temperature provides extra assurance for extreme applications
Temperatures and applications are intended as a guideline only and not a guarantee of performance. It is recommended to use welding blankets in multiple layers to attain proper molten-metal and radiant-heat protection. It is the user’s responsibility to monitor the activity and use of blankets/highheat roll goods at all times.